- All submissions should be original, professional and not have been published elsewhere. Paper should not exceed 5 pages in length and be formatted strictly according to the Template.
- Submissions must be original, unpublished work, and not have been submitted to another conference or journal for publication. All submission will be peer-reviewed by at least 2-3 experts.
- Authors are invited to submit your papers in English. Please make sure they are with clear argumentation, close core, sufficient theoretical analysis, proper language and standard grammar.
- Submission of a paper implies that should the paper be accepted for formal publication, at least one of the authors will register and present it in the conference. Plagiarism in any form is not allowed.
An Initial Plagiarism Check is carried out for every manuscript submitted to EECT 2022, the "Similarity Index" should be below 20%.
* The IOP Proceedings Licence Notice
‘Published under licence in Journal Title by IOP Publishing Ltd.
Content from this work may be used under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International licence. Any further distribution of this work must maintain attribution to the author(s) and the title of the work, journal citation and DOI.’
Copyright © All Rights Reserved - EECT 2021-2022